Monday, November 5, 2007

my best friend

Actually, one of my best friends who graduated same high school with me has stayed calgary since last December. When I arried in calgary, she helped me a lot. She taught me how can I take a c-train in here and where is the best place in calgary like that. Also, when I missed korean food, her family cooked korean food to me and sometimes I slept over in her house. However, she will leave calgary on this Wednesday, so I spent last weekend with her. It was the last meeting before she left. We talked a lot and took pictures and ate korean food together. After she leave calgary, I will feel really lonely and miss her a lot. We can meet 4 months later, so I can wait. I want to say to her, "Jae eun, thanks a lot. You're my the best friend. See you in next February in seoul."

1 comment:

Jeff L. said...

I love Korean food too. Maybe you can recommend a good Korean restaurant!